Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Best Office Quotes

"First rule in road-side beet sales: Put the most attractive beets on top, the ones that make you pull the car over and go, 'Wow, I need this beet right now.' Those are the money beets." -Dwight Schrute

"I suggested we flip a coin, but Angela said she doesn't like to gamble. Of course, by saying that, she was gambling that I wouldn't smack her." -Pam

"I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon, sue me. And since I don't have a butler, I have to do it myself. So most nights before I go to bed, I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman Grill, then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again, then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious, it's good for me, it's a perfect way to start the day. Today I got up, I stepped onto the grill and it clamped down on my foot. That's it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that." -Michael Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment